Stay Safe and Stay Healthy!
To our valued customers,
Poseidon, LLC support teams have developed and documented Business Continuity Plans to respond to disruptive incidents, such as COVID-19, while safeguarding the health of our employees and minimizing the impact on the delivery of services to you.
Poseidon, LLC' s infrastructure and operations teams have put the following measures in place for all company owned and co-located support and service centers:
- Working Remotely: For the majority of teams, work can be conducted through remote connections, which enables teams to work off-site for most tasks. Our professionals are working separately and remotely where possible to mitigate the risk of an entire team becoming infected. Employees who must be on-site are applying social distancing and hygiene protocols based on guidance from health authorities and our Global Pandemic Task Force.
- Safety On-Site: Where on-site work is required, staff, installation crews, and inspectors who are on-site to accomplish specific tasks are spending only the minimum time required in locations. Additionally, teams have implemented rotating schedules to reduce the number of people in a single location and to separate individuals in common teams as much as possible. In service center locations, Poseidon LLC has also sourced gloves and masks for the protection of on-site technicians if required.
Like many of you, we have spent the last week learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on the world. The well-being of our customers and our team members is our priority.
We want to assure you that we are taking precautionary measures to maintain a healthy workplace to prevent the spread of any illness. We have provided the CDC's best practices to our team on how to avoid exposure, including:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with those who are sick and stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water, and use hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes when hand washing is not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (phones, door handles, counters, shelves).
- Avoid shaking hands, a nod or a wave will do.
- Practice social distancing. Try to leave a 6' distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid any non-essential travel, including plane trips, and especially avoid embarking on a cruise ship.
We are asking our team members to monitor their health when not at work and to let us know if they are experiencing any symptoms related to Covid-19. If they show symptoms, we will advise them to stay home and not to come in until they are well. Additionally, we are asking customers with a scheduled appointment to identify if anyone in the home is experiencing flu-like symptoms or may have developed medical issues related to the virus. If symptoms are present, we may need to reschedule the appointment for a later time. We have informed our crews if they do show up for an appointment, and a customer is sick, to pack up and come back. We will then reach out and try to reschedule.
We will continue to follow this situation and strive to provide you with all your foundation repair and waterproofing needs. Our goal is to be socially responsible and help stop the spread of the coronavirus, Keep our customers and team safe while continuing to provide the very best basement repair services in our industry.
We appreciate your help in working together to keep our employees and you safe, healthy, and happy.
The Poseidon Waterproofing Team