Basement Finishing and Remodeling
Call today to get a free estimate
Are you running out of space in your current Pennsylvania home? Does your family need some extra room? Have we recently installed a basement waterproofing system in your home? Finding the time and money to sell your home and buy a new one may not be an option for most homeowners. Who doesn't want to have extra space in their home that they could use for anything they'd like? We can finish and remodel your waterproofed basement turning it into an insulated, comfortable space with the E3 Wall System from Poseidon Waterproofing.
When you have a dry, safe, and healthy basement, you'll be able to turn it into anything you want, including:
- Storage Space
- Home Office
- Guest rooms
- Home gyms
- Playrooms for the kids
- Craft or hobby areas
- Home Theater
E3 Wall System
The E3 Wall System is a non-load bearing free standing wall known for increasing energy efficiency in basements. They are made from eco-friendly materials, and they will give your basement walls a clean, fresh, and modern look. The system provides insulation and the walls can be painted over to match the rest of the area.
Our system is installed quickly in the following steps:
- Your existing basement walls are prepared before a vapor barrier is installed.
- The E3 wall is spread out for the installation.
- The E3 wall base channel is attached at the basement cove (where the wall meets the floor).
- The E3 top plate is attached toward the basement ceiling.
- The E3 wall foam and E3 I-beams are installed and ready for finishing.
Basement finishing includes the following features:
- Internal electrical conduit for easy wiring
- Pre-cut foam for easy 16" on center wall layout
- 2 1/2" closed cell insulation for a true R-10 value
- Studs manufactured from 100% recycled, high-density polyethylene materials
- Will never rot, warp, or decay
- No organic materials used which could support mold and fungus growth